In a nutshell, women are angry. They’re also defensive, though often unknowingly. That’s because they’ve been raised to think of men as the enemy. Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs.
Now the men have nowhere to go.
But what if the dearth of good men, and ongoing battle of the sexes, is – hold on to your seats – women’s fault?
You’ll never hear that in the media. All the articles and books (and television programs, for that matter) put women front and center, while men and children sit in the back seat. But after decades of browbeating the American male, men are tired. Tired of being told there’s something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren’t happy, it’s men’s fault.
Contrary to what feminists like Hanna Rosin, author of The End of Men, say, the so-called rise of women has not threatened men. It has pissed them off. It has also undermined their ability to become self-sufficient in the hopes of someday supporting a family. Men want to love women, not compete with them. They want to provide for and protect their families – it’s in their DNA. But modern women won’t let them.
It’s all so unfortunate – for women, not men. Feminism serves men very well: they can have sex at hello and even live with their girlfriends with no responsibilities whatsoever.
MEN ARE TIRED.
This is real. It isn’t even possible to include all the great parts of this article because the whole article is amazing.
This is real and on Fox News.
- hardcorebcre likes this
- thegreatnarwhalsmuffin likes this
- redjadzia reblogged this from cannedviennasausage
- redjadzia likes this
- sillinesssunshineandrainbows reblogged this from the-vacumme-cleaner
- the-vacumme-cleaner reblogged this from twofingerswhiskey
- reginaabyssi likes this
- pyrrhix likes this
- educatedmixteca reblogged this from yourfriendlycomrade and added:
- forging-neural-pathways likes this
- randvares reblogged this from yourfriendlycomrade
- yourfriendlycomrade reblogged this from goddessofcheese
- soggy-breezeblocks reblogged this from reallyfoxnews and added:
- deryn-sharpest likes this
- greekin reblogged this from asgardian-feminist
- crocodilemundy likes this
- thrivinglavender likes this
- lovemeintheworstway likes this
- nicole-odeon reblogged this from pagingdoctortennant
- pagingdoctortennant reblogged this from discordantdisco
- evadari likes this
- discordantdisco reblogged this from sightsandsounds-papertowns
- sightsandsounds-papertowns reblogged this from gracethesubtle
- gracethesubtle reblogged this from savedmyselffromthedragon
- savedmyselffromthedragon reblogged this from jimmy-writes
- itemfinder reblogged this from uss-special
- shoutyourporpoise reblogged this from hagakurememes
- mitsuki-zi likes this
- nonsensical-happenstance reblogged this from reallyfoxnews
- hugcartel reblogged this from uldred
- hugcartel likes this
- uldred likes this
- ryuujinno reblogged this from sachithethief
- homosexualstbh likes this
- z010000012 likes this
- symbiotictoxin reblogged this from deaddaygal
- postindustrialjazzcore reblogged this from sachithethief
- deaddaygal reblogged this from getonmyswan
- giraffemonger reblogged this from sachithethief
- getonmyswan reblogged this from cinders-and-ashes and added:
- cinders-and-ashes reblogged this from sachithethief and added:
- frufrou likes this
- kitsuniefoxwolf reblogged this from sachithethief
- andyoukickingmeout likes this
- caliborntoberadical likes this
- hagakurememes reblogged this from sachithethief
- corgipale likes this
- yourgoat reblogged this from sachithethief