You know, if this is were a Nicholas Sparks book, Sal Pal would have fallen in love with a Cortland girl at the beginning of camp, and even though they know at the end of the summer he has to leave, all they want is just one … more … day …
Every day he gets to stay is a gift. True love waits.
But they have not one, but two, of the statistically worst QBs from last season!
It’s not like some other nearby team did anything notable last season, right?
- minus-five-stars likes this
- justamanandhisblog likes this
- bncsrvr likes this
- barelysarcasm likes this
- brevetcaptain likes this
- corbinblog likes this
- meghanagain likes this
- thifyouwill reblogged this from leitch
- itsamazing likes this
- axelrod likes this
- shorterexcerpts reblogged this from leitch and added:
- peterwknox likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- stationtostation likes this
- nlinde likes this
- leitch posted this